About this role
Fulltime on-staff in-house Web Designer at Belkin International (Los Angeles, USA)
Belkin is an American global company that focuses in designing and manufacturing consumer electronic accessory products that make people’s lives easier and better. A large part of the accessories is built specifically for compatibility with Apple products.
• Joined the branding department and lead Belkin projects from concept to final production with the global Art Director’s supervision.
• Collaborated with the industrial design and marketing departments on new web product launches. Worked closely with the head of digital marketing and digital marketing managers on product launches and other web projects.
• Designed content mainly for B2C and also B2B.
• Assisted the Art Director and Senior Designers on-set in the art direction/production of studio/outdoor photoshoots working on fashion-like shots (setting camera frame, three point lighting, building set).
• Paired with a copywriter and a marketing manager worked on about 20 new product launches for the US market first and then global, designing belkin.com and amazon e-commerce web product pages (categories: wireless charging, charging cable, adapter, power bank, car charger, dock). Art directed the photo studio team with shot-lists and re-touching notes for 3D product renders & lifestyle photography.
• Worked on the new belkin website, updated general content on belkin.com including hero banner of the homepage, web pods, newsletter emails, web banner ads, social media and other.
• Took the initiative to provide input for process improvements that lay the foundation for the new workfront cross functional project management system.
• Received an appreciation award from the Vice President of Marketing and Creative Director.