Fulltime on-staff Web Designer at Belkin International
Belkin is an American global company that focuses in designing and manufacturing consumer electronic accessory products that make people’s lives easier and better. A large part of the accessories is built specifically for Apple products.
• Joined the branding department and lead Belkin projects from concept to final production with the global Art Director’s supervision.
• Collaborated with the industrial design and marketing departments on new online product launches. Worked closely with the head of digital marketing and digital marketing managers on projects.
• Designed content mainly for B2C and also B2B.
• Assisted the Art Director and Senior Designers on-set in the art direction/production of studio/outdoor photoshoots working on fashion-like shots (setting camera frame, three point lighting, building set).
• Paired with a copywriter and marketing manager worked on about 20 new product launches for the US market first and then global, designing belkin.com and amazon e-commerce web product pages (categories: wireless charging, charging cable, adapter, power bank, car charger, dock). Art directed the photo studio team with shot-lists and re-touching notes for 3D product renders & lifestyle photography.
• Worked on the new belkin website, updated general content on belkin.com including hero banner of the homepage, web pods, newsletter emails, web banner ads, social media and other.
• Took the initiative to provide input for process improvements that lay the foundation for the new workfront cross functional project management system.
• Received an appreciation award from the Vice President of Marketing and Creative Director.
Nov 2016 - Aug 2019