Born and raised in Athens, Greece he moved to Los Angeles, USA to study graphic design at Loyola Marymount University where he explored design, photography and fine art. He has both Greek and American citizenship and equally fluent in both Greek and English. On 2020 he moved to Athens, Greece.
He creates digital media and branding/marketing that helps businesses stand out and connect with customers. He has key roles in helping brands evolve through concept and production across multiple platforms. While working in-house at LA based design, advertising agencies and other businesses he has collaborated with multidisciplinary creative and key steak-holders. Living in America and Europe has given Aris exposure to a magnitude of different cultures showing him the diverse way people think and feel globally. Working for Belkin INT he assisted on-set with fashion-like photoshoots and lead global web product launches. Worked on-set in the production of NYFA student short film projects. At Starmen agency he engaged in the brand development process focusing in visual identity.
He enjoys swimming, cooking and gathering inspiration from trips and everyday life.
• Art Direction Across Multiple Platforms
(Branding, Ad Campaign Development)
• Multi-Media Design
(Digital, Print/Packaging, OOH)
• Branding & Identity Design
(Logo, Website, Print Stationery, Visual Language)
• Web Design (UI/UX)
• Photography: Assistant in the art direction/production of studio/outdoor photoshoots/video ( setting camera frame, three point lighting, building set) – Photo re-touching
• Digital Marketing (e-commerce product page, amazon page, hero banner, web banner ads, email, landing page, digital flyer etc..)
• Print Marketing (brochure, flyer, business cards, letterhead, envelope etc..)
• Social Media Promotion & Campaign Development
• Animation – Photoshop GIF – Some knowledge of Adobe After Effects
• Highly Skilled in Adobe Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, Indesign CC
• Knowledge of Print Production
Belkin, Linksys, Microsoft Office, Apple, New York Rockettes, Dr. Lanman, Playboy Performance, Clare Foundation (rehab), LA2DC (political marathon), Anoush (catering), St. Jacob’s Hospice, The Water Garden (real estate), 20th Century Fox, University Credit Union, Athens War Museum
A part of my portfolio work is private and available for viewing per your request.
Present possible solutions
Finalise chosen solution