Create digital media and branding that helps businesses stand out and connect with customers. He has key roles in helping brands evolve through concept and production across multiple platforms. Living in America and Europe has given him exposure to a magnitude of different cultures showing him the diverse way people think and feel globally. Follow the brand development process to produce strategic concepts while being involved in photography, illustration and brand strategy. Received his Bachelor of Liberal Arts with emphasis in Graphic Design at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, USA.
In his free time he enjoys cycling, swimming, cooking and photography.
• Branding & Identity Design (Logo, Website, Print Stationery, Visual Language)
• Art Direction Across Multiple Platforms (Ad Campaign Development)
• Multi-Media Design (Digital, Print, OOH)
• Web Design (UI/UX) for Desktop/Mobile – WordPress – Basic HTML & CSS
• Digital Marketing (website, e-commerce product page, amazon page, hero banner, pods, web banner ads, presentation, email, landing page, digital flyer etc..)
• Print Marketing (brochure, flyer, business cards, letterhead, envelope etc..)
• Photography: Studio/Outdoor Photoshoots/Video – Photo Re-Touching
• Animation – Photoshop GIF – Some Knowledge of Adobe After Effects
• Social Media Promotion & Campaign Development
• Highly Skilled in Adobe Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, Indesign CC
• Brand Strategy: Value Proposition of the Brand – How Does It Speak and Act – Brand Attributes
Belkin, Linksys, Microsoft Office, Apple, Mytilineos, M/MARITIME, New York Rockettes, Dr. Lanman, Playboy Performance, Clare Foundation (rehab), LA2DC (political marathon), Anoush (catering), St. Jacob’s Hospice, The Water Garden (real estate), 20th Century Fox, University Credit Union, Athens War Museum
A large part of my portfolio work is private and available for viewing per your request.
Present possible solutions
Finalise chosen solution