Nov 2016 - Aug 2019
Fulltime on-staff Web Designer at Belkin International
Belkin is a global company that focuses in designing and manufacturing consumer electronic accessory products that make people’s lives easier and better.
• Worked on more than 20 global Belkin.com and amazon product sales pages, such as the “RockStar 3.5mm USB-C Adapter (SKU F7U080)” belkin.com and amazon pages while leading the 3D artist in designing the product renders and retouching the lifestyle photography. Same goes for “2-in-1 iPhone & Apple Watch Charging Doc (SKU F8J237)” and “3.5mm Audio Cable with USB-C Connector (SKU F7U079)”.
• Some of the product launches that I participated in photoshoots “boostup wireless charging dock iphone (SKU F8J234)”, “Special Edition Wireless Charging Pad (SKU F7U054)”.
• Casted models and overall look/feel of shots to be introduced to the brand
• Lead a banner refresh project for Belkin.com where I solely developed desktop and mobile templates and banners for 70+ product categories for global use ( example, mobile accessories category page link )
• Part of the design team that helped establish the new belkin.com product page template layout
• Worked closely with the creative director on a content refresh project for the belkin.com about us, shop now and best sellers pages
• Production work for the Amazon brand store
• Took the initiative to provide input for process improvements that lay the foundation for the new workfront project management system
Join the Innovation Creative Group of Belkin and meet the company’s needs for creative content to drive online sales and improve overall image.
Lead Belkin (mainly), Linksys and Wemo brand projects from concept to final production with the Art Director’s supervision. Paired with a copywriter worked on US/global belkin.com and amazon product sales pages, updated content throughout Belkin.com, emails, web banner ads, landing pages. Created shot lists, provided detailed markup notes to the studio team ( photo / 3D render ). Contributed in photoshoots and lead large scale web projects.
Helped the team complete on time a large number of complex and production heavy projects while growing my design skillset. Received an appreciation award from the Vice President of Marketing and Creative Director for my hard work.